- Case Study (45 minutes).
- Scaling Agile.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
The story of a startup’s 10+ teams starting with Scrum 2+ years ago and how the company evolved to be more nimble and fluid.
Optimizely, a fast growing enterprise startup with offices in Amsterdam, Cologne, London, NYC, and San Francisco, began their agile journey in 2014.
Learn how the design, engineering, and product teams started doing Scrum in the Spring of 2014, the experiments and changes they made to their system over the next 2 and a half years, and the affect this has had on the entire company, such as moving from yearly to quarterly and now monthly planning and product releases, having people from all over the company join the teams, and the creation of large visual information radiators everywhere.
- Learn how to move your system from Type A to Type C Scrum.
- Discover new ways to visualize your workflow, from idea through customer delivery.
- Look at pictures of real world artifacts to regain confidence in the simplicity of big visible information.
- Hear the story of how our Scrum implementation evolved over several years, including how we implemented Communities of Practice, run a weekly meeting with the CEO and all product, design and engineering managers, and host Sprint Reviews the entire company can attend.