- Masterclass (90 minutes).
- Engineering Practices.
- Beginner (Shu) Practitioners.
Join this workshop to experience one of the most unusual DevOps transformations – with Lego and Chocolate simulation game.
This engaging and dynamic workshop uses “Chocolate, LEGO and Scrum” simulation game to introduce DevOps culture in a way that can be easily understood and appreciated by participants from different areas of organizations.
Join this session to experiment with optimizing a flow of work through the entire organization. Visualize negative effects of long sprints and deferred deployments. Amplify feedback loop, bring in security and evolve towards continuous value delivery – all using LEGO and chocolate.
Inspired by ideas from “The Phoenix Project” this workshop will help you clearly see a need for taking first steps towards introducing DevOps culture.
- Understand and learn to address a traditional misalignment of goals of the 3 major groups in product development (business, development and operations).
- Experiment with decoupling of a Sprint (as a planning unit) from a Release (as a deployment unit) by minimizing the batch sizes, increasing frequency of releases, amplifying feedback loop and moving away from cyclical delivery towards continuous flow of value.
- Understand how widening individual skills and working together with Operations and Security members can have a positive impact on the team’s ability to eliminate the constraints and pursue the improvement of the overall process.