- Talk (45 minutes).
- Customer Development.
- Conscious (Ha) Practitioners.
Contrary to popular belief, you can build in a growth-mindset to your business from Day 1, even before achieving product-market fit.
Product development in agile organizations is often far from business development.
Teams run into featuritis – the build trap in other words – due to a lack of product strategy and goals. In order to put growth into focus from day 1, we need to bring together marketers, UX researchers, prototypers, developers, data analysts all in one room.
Let’s create a growth engine for our business model, combine goal-setting with data analytics, and put product and marketing experiments on one roadmap.
Inside stories from entrepreneurs in London-based growth accelerators and agile product teams in large corporates.
- What is a product roadmap and how to use it for growth.
- How to think about your growth engine based on your business model.
- What lean analytics you should collect from day 1.
- How to use Agile sprints as a heartbeat for growth hacking.
- How agile product teams can incorporate these ideas into their daily life.