- Workshop (half day).
- Agile Transformation.
- Beginner (Shu) Practitioners.
Scrum, self-organized teams, continuous improvement/kaizen, inspect and adapt, prototyping, fail fast… Learn it all can be easy and fun!
Do you want to know how a Scrum cycle looks like? What continuous improvement and kaizen is all about? And self-organized teams? “Inspect and adapt” rings a bell? Do you understand the importance of prototyping? Fail fast, fast recovery?
With a good mix of practice & theory, we will learn and/or reinforce all those concepts above. The timebox of 2 hours and a half is good enough to run around 4 different Agile games and some energizers in between.
You are welcome to come to learn while having fun!
- How is a Scrum cycle.
- How a self-organized and collaborative team looks like.
- What Continuous Improvement is about.
- What prototyping looks like.
- What Fail Fast, Fast Recovery actually means.