Agile Connect® is building a Consortium with other organizations that envision a world driven by learning organizations, “powered” by remarkable teams built around intrinsically motivated individuals.
Besides aligning and supporting the Agile Connect®’s Vision & Mission, these organizations are also making a shift:
- From maximizing shareholder value To delighting customers through continuous innovation.
- From controlling individuals To enabling cross-functional & self-organizing teams.
- From hierarchical bureaucracy To collaborative leadership and management practices.
- From only valuing efficiency & cost To a set of values that sustain innovation and growth.
- From top-down commands To peer-to-peer conversations and collaboration.
All Consortium organizations are making significant key contributions for Agile Connect® to pursue its mission: “Inspire people & organizations to achieve their full potential”.
Contributions can be either money or supplies, helping us cover the following costs:
- Venues (conference, meetups).
- Travels (trains, metros, airplanes, taxis).
- Catering (conference, meetups).
- Marketing (online, offline).
- Audio-visual (photography, videography).
- Accommodation (hotels).
The minimum Consortium Membership fee for 2017 is 2.500 EUR + VAT.
All Agile Connect® Consortium Members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Recognition as an Agile organization on Agile Connect® website and meetups.
- Ability to participate in the Meetups’ raffles (requires a minimum prize of 150 €).
- Exclusive Agile Connect® Conference 2017 discounts.
Current 2017 Consortium Members are, in alphabetical order: