Besides organizing Community Meetups in several cities and an annual Conference, Agile Connect® also organizes public and in-company Workshops to support its purpose, vision and mission.
All Workshops are facilitated by experienced professionals (Agile Connect® Speakers, Facilitators, Coaches and Trainers), cover a diversity of goals and topics, vary from half-day to 3 days, and share a common mission: maximum results, that is, maximum learning:
Who can propose and facilitate an Agile Connect® Workshop?
- Agile Connect Speakers (on meetups and conference).
- Agile Connect Facilitators (of meetups).
- Agile Connect Coaches (supporting Agile Connect® and its Teams).
- In short, everyone that adds additional value to Agile Connect® in a regular or intermittent way.
- In other words, Agile Connect® besides being a platform to connect People, is also a platform to share and learn knowledge and experiences, hence our motto: “Connect, share and learn”.
Are Agile Connect® Workshops paid or free?
- Occasionally a short version of them can be free, if given on a Community Meetup (roughly 2 hours).
Where Agile Connect® Workshops take place?
- It depends: at universities/incubators/accelerators venues for general public, at conferences (either our own or 3rd party) and “in-company”.